Whom is SIC PLATINN program designed for?
- Small and Medium Business (up to 250 employees)
- Headquarters or offices in Central Bohemia
- At least 2 years on the market
- Technology / innovation-oriented companies with an ambitious vision
How does SIC PLATINN work?
The program is designed to make it easier for companies to identify problems, pursue innovation opportunities and implement changes to accelerate development and growth with the help of a PLATINN expert of their choice.
The expert’s role is to work with business leaders to plan the necessary changes and support their effective implementation in the company. For this purpose, the expert provides coaching and mentoring.
SIC PLATINN SUPPORT FOCUSES ON FOUR FUNCTIONAL AREAS IN BUSINESSES:
1. Business development: Increasing revenues and profit, business development, customer care, international expansion, distribution.
2. Organization: Internal values, performance and effectiveness, internal processes, succession, strategy, communication, project management.
3. Collaboration: Establishment of strategic partnerships for development and sales, collaboration with a research organization.
4. Financing: Provision of financial resources and their effective management, links with investors, grants.
PLATINN SUPPORT HAPPENS IN TWO STAGES:
is free for the company (SIC bears the cost of the expert) and may last up to 40 hours of the expert’s time. The purpose of this stage is to perform a more in-depth analysis of the needs and suggest appropriate measures / innovations.
is financed pari passu by the business and from public funds (SIC) and may last up to 80 hours of the expert’s time.
This stage can be re-entered whenever a company plans to implement a new change project. The aim of this stage is to support the implementation of measures / innovations in the functioning of the company, accelerating its growth and positive changes.
* Support is provided at de minimis levels.