Workshop on Applications and Industrialisation with Flexible Electronics11. 12. 2019, 09:30 - 14:00 Technology Centre CAS, Ve Struhách 27, 160 00 Prague Czech Republic
The workshop targets companies willing to use and integrate flexible electronics in existing or new products. Participants of the workshop will have the opportunity to see examples of new products and prototypes based of flexible, large area and wearable technologies, and to listen to manufacturers and suppliers presenting their scalable technologies and existing business opportunities.
Last but not least, a support for SMEs and midcaps in the form of micro grants will be presented, including prototyping and faster translation to large volume manufacturing.
- Examples of new products and prototypes
- Possibilities to integrate flexible electronics in existing or
- Manufacturers and suppliers and their business opportunities
- A support for SMEs and midcaps in the form of micro grants
- Support from prototyping to large volume manufacturing