International Researcher Meetup22. 6. 2022, 16:00 - 19:30 Biotechnology and Biomedicine Center in Vestec
Topic: Multidisciplinary research in Life Sciences
Organised by the Welcome Office of Central Bohemian Innovation Center in cooperation with the Biotechnology and Biomedicine Center in Vestec.
Local transportation from Prague will be provided for free. Departure from Prague main train station approximately at 3:15 p.m with one stop in Dolní Břežany. Departure from Vestec at 7:30 p.m.
- 16:00 – 16:10h – Reception
- 16:10 – 16:20h – Welcome remarks and presentation of BIOCEV
Petr Solil, Head of communications, BIOCEV
- 16:20 – 16:35h – Playing with LOV(e)
Gustavo Fuertes Vives, BIOCEV
- 16:35 – 16:50h – Biomaterials and tissue engineering – 3D bioprinting in cardiovascular applications
Roman Matějka – CTU & BIOCEV
- 16:50 – 17:10h – Coffee break
- 17:10 – 18:00h – Visit of research facilities in BIOCEV
- 18:00 – 19:30h – Group activities and networking